Spiritual Insights of EducationSpiritual Insights of Education Information
Parent & ChildResource Directory For Parents of Young Children from Keiki Hawai'i.
Suicide Prevention & Awareness
- Suicide Outreach Program
- Presentations are available upon request.
- Please contact Counseling Services at 675-3518 to request a presentation.
The following are opiate addiction treatment centers on Oahu, the information for which would need to be verified for accuracy and whether or not up to date by interested parties.
Hawaii Opiate Outpatient Treatment Centers173 South Kukui Street, Honolulu, HI, 96813
Methadone Treatment Center
- Intake Tuesday & Thursday
- Take Quest insurance and Kaiser with Doctors referral
- Without Insurance
- § 50 dollar initial fee
- § 20 dollar for each dose
- David is the name of clinical director
Ku Aloha Ola Mau (Methadone Maintenance)1130 North Nimitz Highway (Suite C-302), Honolulu, HI, 96817
Methadone and Suboxone treatment center
- Methadone dispensed from site
- Suboxone picked up at a pharmacy
- Take insurance
- Without insurance 75 dollar office visit
Castle Medical Center
- Detox center in the behavioral health unit
- Need to come through the Emergency Room
- Three – seven days
- Usually not covered by insurance
- $2250 per day
Salvation Army3624 Waokanaka Street, Honolulu, HI, 96817
- Social Detox Program
- State funding available
- Free bed if it is state funded